±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÒ²É
Á¶È¸ : 747   Ãßõ : 0  

¸»·¹À̽þÆÀ¯ÇÐ, Taylor's, Å×ÀÏ·¯½º, ÅÂÀÏ·¯½º, È£ÅÚ°ü±¤ Àü°ø

Students Details

±¹Àû: ·¯½Ã¾Æ

À̸§: X***** M********
ÇкÎ: Taylor¡¯s School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts
Àü°ø:
Bachelor of International HospitalityManagement (Hons)
Á¹¾÷ ¿¹Á¤: 2014

General Testimonials from Students

1. Why do you choose to study at Taylor¡¯s?

Taylor's¸¦ ¼±ÅÃÇÑ ÀÌÀ¯´Â ¹«¾ùÀΰ¡¿ä?

Nowadays, the varietyof universities around the world is very big and sometimes it is very difficultto choose one. Studying abroad was oneof my biggest dreams and almost two years ago I was confused, because mydecision affects my future life. After along time of talking with students, searching and analyzing information aboutuniversities in different parts of the world I made my choice to study inTaylor¡¯s University in Malaysia. I chose Taylor¡¯s University because I know thathere I will get a decent education, here I have a lot of opportunities forself-realization and self-development.

I am doingInternational Hospitality Management Degree program and I can say, that we havevery strong teaching staff. These people have a great knowledge and realexperience of working in the Hospitality Industry and they are always glad toshare it with us. There are so many amazing things that we can learn from them.

I am looking to thefuture with a confidence, because I am sure that my future employer will seethe true value of all knowledge and skills, which I am acquiring now duringstudying at Taylor¡¯s University.

¿À´Ã³¯ Àü ¼¼°èÀûÀ¸·Î ¼ö¸¹Àº ´ëÇеéÀÌ ÀÖ°í, ÀÌ ´ëÇеéÀº±Ô¸ð°¡ ¸Å¿ì Ä¿¼­ °¡²û¾¿Àº ¾î¶² Àü°øÀ» ¼±Åà ÇØ¾ß ÇÏ´ÂÁö ¸Å¿ì ¾î·Á¿î °æ¿ì°¡ ÀÖ¾î¿ä. ÇØ¿Ü¿¡¼­ °øºÎÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ÀúÀÇ °¡Àå Å« ²Þ Áß Çϳª¿´°í, ÀúÀÇ ¼±ÅÃÀ¸·Î ÀÎÇØ ÀúÀÇ ¹Ì·¡°¡ ¿µÇâÀ» ¹Þ±â¿¡ 2³â Àü¿¡´Â Àü°øÀ̳ª ´ëÇÐÀÇ ¼±ÅÃÀÌ È¥¶õ½º·¯¿ü¾î¿ä. ¿À·£ ½Ã°£ µ¿¾ÈÇлýµé°ú À̾߱⸦ ÇÏ°í, Àü ¼¼°è ´ëÇÐÀÇ Á¤º¸¸¦ ã°í ºÐ¼® ÇÑ ÀÌÈÄ¿¡Taylor's¸¦ ¼±Åà Çߴµ¥, ¾çÁúÀÇ ±³À° °úÁ¤°ú Àڱ⠰³¹ß ¹× Àڱ⠽ÇÇö¿¡ À־ ¸¹Àº±âȸ°¡ ÀÖ´Ù°í ÆÇ´Ü Ç߱⠶§¹®À̾ú¾î¿ä.

Àú´Â Áö±Ý È£ÅÚ °æ¿µÇÐ °úÁ¤À» °øºÎ ÇÏ°í Àִµ¥, Á¤¸»´ë´ÜÇÑ ±³¼öÁøÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù°í ÀڽŠÀÖ°Ô À̾߱â ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ¾î¿ä. ±³¼öÁøµéÀº ¸ðµÎ ¾öû³­ Áö½Ä°ú È£ÅÚ ¹× °ü±¤»ê¾÷¿¡¼­ÀÇ ½Ç¹« °æÇèÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸¸ç, ÀÌ·± °æÇè°ú Áö½ÄÀ» ÀúÈñ¿Í ³ª´©´Â °ÍÀ» ¾ðÁ¦³ª ÁÁ¾ÆÇØ¿ä. À̸¦ ÅëÇؼ­ Á¤¸» ¼ö¸¹Àº °ÍµéÀ» ¹è¿ï ¼ö ÀÖ¾î¿ä.

Àú´Â Taylor's¿¡¼­ °øºÎ ÇÏ´Â µ¿¾È ¾ò°í ÀÖ´Â Áö½ÄÀ̳ª±â¼úµéÀÇ Áø½ÇµÈ °¡Ä¡¸¦ ¾Ë¾ÆÁÙ °í¿ëÁÖ°¡ ÀÖ´Ù´Â »ý°¢À¸·Î ÀڽۨÀ» °¡Áö°í ¹Ì·¡¸¦ °èȹÇÏ°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä.

2. What is the most interesting activity or project you have done in Taylor¡¯s University that have enhanced your knowledge and/or skills? [Elaboration is required]

Taylor's¿¡¼­ À¯ÇÐ »ýÈ° Áß ±â¼úÀ̳ª Áö½ÄÀ» ÇÔ¾ç ½ÃŲ °¡Àå Èï¹Ì·Î¿ü´ø ƯÁ¤ Çг» È°µ¿À̳ª ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ®´Â¹«¾ùÀ̾ú³ª¿ä?

I think, the mostimpressive experience for me was during the second semester of doing degree program- practical classes of Kitchen operations and Food & beverage operations. Taylor¡¯sUniversity gives an opportunity to apply our knowledge to practice. There arefour restaurants run by students. It is an amazing chance to understand howreal process is. Full setup of a restaurant, food preparation and cooking, servingguests by using different techniques, even making a flambé in front of thecustomers everything is done by students. And it is not only about completingtasks, but it is about understanding how teamwork is important, it is a capability to understand how to work withother people.

°¡Àå Àλó ±í¾ú´ø °æÇèÀº ÇÐÀ§ 2Çб⿡ Å°Ä£¿î¿µ°ú ½Ä À½·á °ü·Ã ½Ç½À °­ÀÇ¿´¾î¿ä. Taylor's´Â ¹è¿î Áö½ÄÀ» ¿¬½À ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ±âȸ¸¦ Á¦°øÇÏ°íÀÖ¾î¿ä. Çб³ ³» 4°³ÀÇ ·¹½ºÅä¶ûÀÌ Çлýµé¿¡ ÀÇÇØ ¿î¿µ µÇ¾î¼­¾î¶»°Ô ½ÇÁ¦ °úÁ¤ÀÌ ÀÌ·ç¾îÁö´ÂÁö¸¦ ÀÌÇØ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ±âȸ°¡ µÇ¿ä. ·¹½ºÅä¶ûÀÇ ¿Ïº®ÇÑ Áغñ, À½½Ä Áغñ¿Í Á¶¸®, °í°´ Á¢´ë´Â ¸ðµÎ ´Ù¸¥ ±â¹ýÀ¸·Î »ç¿ë µÇ¸ç, Flambe(À½½Ä µî¿¡ ¾ËÄÚ¿ÃÀ» °¡¹Ì ºÒÀ» ºÙÀÌ´Â °Í)µµ ÇлýµéÀÌÁ÷Á¢ °í°´ ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ½Ã¿¬Çϱ¸¿ä. ÀÌ·± °úÁ¤Àº ´Ü¼øÈ÷ ÀÏÀ» ¸¶Ä¡´Â °Í »Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ÆÀ¿öÅ©°¡ ¾î¶»°Ô Áß¿äÇϴٴ°ÍÀ» ÀÌÇØÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌÀÚ, ¾î¶»°Ô ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷°ú ÀÏÀ» ÇØ¾ß ÇÏ´ÂÁö ÀÌÇØÇÏ´Â ´É·ÂÀ̱⵵ ÇÏÁÒ.

3. Can you provide an example of a beyond the classroom experience or a project-based learning which has been very beneficial to you and your course mates?

º»ÀÎ ¹× °°Àº Àü°øÀÇ Ä£±¸µé¿¡°Ô¸Å¿ì À¯ÀÍÇß´ø ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ® ±â¹Ý ÇнÀÀ̳ª ÇöÀå ÇнÀÀÇ ¿¹¸¦ µé¾î ÁÖ½Ç ¼ö Àִ°¡¿ä?

We all know thatService Industry is very important nowadays, because we can see a big amount offood outlets and hotels everywhere! And it is interesting to see how my lifehas changed after starting doing my degree. Before, I had never paid attentionto small details whenever I went out for a dinner with my friends, but now Ipay attention to everything, I observe and analyze, because I already haveknowledge of standards and how procedures are supposed to be, because I am afuture employee of the Hospitality Industry.

ÁÖÀ§¸¦ µÑ·¯º¸¸é ¾îµð¿¡µç È£ÅÚ°ú ´ëÇü À½½ÄÁ¡À» ¹ß°ß ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµíÀÌ, ¿ì¸®´Â ¼­ºñ½º »ê¾÷ÀÌ Áß¿äÇÔÀ» ¸ðµÎ ¾Ë°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä. ±×¸®°í, ÀúÀÇ ÇÐÀ§¸¦ ½ÃÀÛ ÇÔÀ¸·Î¼­ ¾î¶»°Ô Á¦ »îÀÌ ´Þ¶óÁ³´ÂÁö º¸´Â °Íµµ Èï¹Ì·Î¿ö¿ä.ÀÌÀü¿¡´Â Ä£±¸µé°ú ½Ä»ç¸¦ ÇÏ´õ¶óµµ ·¹½ºÅä¶û °°Àº °÷¿¡ ÀüÇô °ü½ÉÀÌ ¾ø¾ú´Âµ¥, ÀÌÁ¦´Â ¸ðµç°Í¿¡ °ü½ÉÀ» µÎ°í, °üÂûÇÏ°í, ºÐ¼®ÇØ¿ä. ¿Ö³ÄÇϸé ÀÌ¹Ì Àú´Â Áö½ÄÀ» °®Ãß°í, °úÁ¤À» ¾Ë¸ç, ¾ÕÀ¸·Î È£ÅÚ °ü±¤ »ê¾÷¿¡¼­ ÀÏÀ» ÇÏ°Ô µÉ Å״ϱî¿ä.

4. Has e-learning helps in your studies? If yes, how?

E-Learning ½Ã½ºÅÛÀÌ °øºÎ¿¡ µµ¿òÀ» ÁÖ¾ú³ª¿ä?±×·¸´Ù¸é ¾î¶»°Ô µµ¿òÀ» ÁÖ¾ú³ª¿ä?

Technology isintegrated part of modern life, and Taylor¡¯s university is moving with thetimes. Of course, e-learning helps me alot; it makes a lot of things easier. Taylor¡¯s Online Library provides eBooks,journals and newspapers about various subjects and I can always find theinformation that I am looking for

±â¼úÀº Çö´ë »çȸÀÇ ÅëÇÕµÈ ºÎºÐÀε¥, Taylor's´ÂÀÌ·± Ãß¼¼¸¦ Àß µû¶ó°¡°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä. ´ç¿¬È÷, E-LearningÀºÀú¸¦ ¾öû³ª°Ô µµ¿Í ÁÖ¸ç, ¸¹Àº °ÍµéÀ» ½±°Ô ¸¸µé°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä. Taylor'sÀÇ Online µµ¼­°üµµ ´Ù¾çÇÑ ºÐ¾ßÀÇ ÀüÀÚ µµ¼­, Àú³Î, ½Å¹®À» Á¦°ø Çϸç, Àú´Â Ç×»ó ÇÊ¿ä·Î ÇÏ´Â Á¤º¸¸¦ ãÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ¾î¿ä.

5. How has the student experience, in terms of co-curricular activities in campus, enhances your social skills with your peers in the University? [To probe on students¡¯ active participation in clubs and societies such as SET, Biosciences Club etc.]

°­ÀÇ ³»ÀÇ Âü¿© È°µ¿ ¹× Ŭ·´ È°µ¿°ú°°Àº °æÇèÀÌ ´ëÇÐ ³» Ä£±¸µé°ú º»ÀÎ ½º½º·ÎÀÇ »çȸÀûÀÎ ´É·ÂÀ» ¾î¶»°Ô Çâ»ó ½ÃÅ°³ª¿ä?

The good thing aboutthe university is that there are a lot of things that you can do after classes:sport clubs, cultural societies, and community services. Also StudentDevelopment HUB organizes programs, which help us to enhance our interpersonaland intrapersonal skills. Leadership Development Series is one of the examples;I found it very inspiring and informative. During the programme we learn thetruth of real leadership, successful people inspire and motivate students bysharing their experience, great trainers share with us priceless informationabout working with people and self-developing, we meet and communicate with alot of new people. This is something that absolutely will help us to buildsuccessful careers.

Studying at Taylor¡¯sUniversity is not only about acquiring knowledge and skills, it is about givingyou an opportunity to develop yourself, to grow as a person, to be awell-intentioned member of the modern society.

Taylor'sÀÇ ÁÁÀº Á¡Àº °­ÀÇ ÈÄ ½ºÆ÷Ã÷ Ŭ·´, ¹®È­ÀûÀÎ ´Üü, Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ ¼­ºñ½º µî ¸¹Àº °ÍÀ» ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù´Â °Å¿¹¿ä. Çлý °³¹ß HUB ºÎ¼­¿¡µµ ³»Àû ¹× ¿ÜÀû Àΰ£ °ü°è ±â¼ú ÇԾ翡µµ¿òÀ» ÁÖ´Â ÇÁ·Î±×·¥À» ¿î¿µÇϸç, ¸®´õ½± °³¹ß ½Ã¸®Áî´Â ƯÈ÷³ª ¿µ°¨À» Áָ鼭µµ ¸Å¿ì À¯ÀÍÇØ¿ä. ÇÁ·Î±×·¥ÀÌ ÁøÇà µÇ¸é¼­ ¹«¾ùÀÌ ÁøÁ¤ÇÑ ¸®´õ½± ÀÎÁö¸¦ ¾Ë°Ô µÇ°í, ¼º°øÇÑÀ¯¸íÇÑ »ç¾÷°¡µéÀÌ ±×µéÀÇ °æÇèÀ» Çлýµé°ú ³ª´©¸é¼­ Çлýµé¿¡°Ô ¿µ°¨À» ÁÖ°í µ¿±â ºÎ¿©¸¦ ½ÃÅ°°í, À§´ëÇѱ³À° Àü¹®°¡µéÀº ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷µé°ú ÇÔ²² ÀÏÇÏ´Â °Í°ú Àڱ⠰³¹ß¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ±ÍÁßÇÑ Á¤º¸¸¦ Á¦°ø ÇÏÁÒ. ¿ì¸®´Â¸¹Àº »õ·Î¿î »ç¶÷À» ¸¸³ª°í À̾߱⸦ ³ª´©´Âµ¥, À§ÀÇ ÀÌ·± °ÍµéÀº ¼º°øÀûÀÎ °æ·ÂÀ» ¸¸µå´Âµ¥ µµ¿òÀ» ÁÙ°ÍÀ̶ó°í ¹Ï¾î¿ä.

Taylor's¿¡¼­ °øºÎ ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº Áö½Ä°ú ±â¼ú¸¸À»¾ò´Â °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó, ³ª ÀÚ½ÅÀ» °³¹ßÇÏ°í, »ç¶÷À¸·Î¼­ ¼ºÀåÇϸç, Çö´ë»çȸÀÇ ¿Ã¹Ù¸¥ ±¸¼º¿øÀÌ µÇ±â À§ÇÑ ±âȸ¸¦ ÁÖ´Â °ÍÀ̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇØ¿ä.

Total 111
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸ Ãßõ
P** ´Ô Taylor's È£Åڰ濵ÇÐ 1Çбâ 3.37 / 4.0 ºÒ²É 08-25 1318 0
K** ´Ô ADP »ý¹°ÇкΠù Çбâ 4°³ °ú¸ñ ¹«»ç Á¾·á ºÒ²É 08-25 1215 0
Y** ´Ô Taylor's È£Åڰ濵°ú 1Çбâ 3.02 / 4.0 ¼º°ú ºÒ²É 08-25 1133 0
Taylor's College ij³ª´Ù °í3 CPU ¼ö°­ ¼ö±â ºÒ²É 06-27 2700 0
HELP A Level ¼ö°­ÇÑ ÇлýºÐÀÇ ¼ö±â ºÒ²É 06-24 2967 0
HELP Foundation 1Çб⠼ö±âÀԴϴ社¤¾¤¾ ºÒ²É 05-14 2706 0
HELP ´ëÇÐ ÀçÇлý Áß º´¿ø ÀÔ¿ø °ü·Ã ¹®Á¦ ÇØ°á °úÁ¤ (1) ºÒ²É 07-17 3157 0
À̹α¹¿¡¼­ÀÇ ¿©±Ç ¹ÝȯÀÌ ´Ê¾îÁ®¼­ ±Í±¹ Áö¿¬ »ç·Ê ºÒ²É 05-03 3404 0
Taylor's µµÂø ÀÌÈÄ ±â¼÷»ç ºñ¿ë ¹®Á¦ ÇØ°á »ç·Ê (2) ºÒ²É 03-13 3549 0
¿©±Ç ȸ¼ö ½Ã±âÀÇ Áö¿¬¿¡ ´ëÇÑ »ç·Ê (¿¬¸» ÁÖÀÇ) (1) ºÒ²É 12-31 4265 0