Á¶È¸ : 727   Ãßõ : 0  

¸»·¹À̽þÆÀ¯ÇÐ, Taylor's University, Å×ÀÏ·¯½º, ÅÂÀÏ·¯½º, È£ÅÚ °ü±¤ ´ëÇÐ

Students Details

±¹Àû :Çѱ¹

À̸§ : K**** D**** H****
ÇкΠ:
Taylor¡¯s School ofHospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts
Àü°ø :
Bachelor ofInternational Hospitality Management (Hons)
Email :

¿¬¶ôó :
Á¹¾÷ ¿¹Á¤
: 2013³â

General Testimonials from Students

1. Why do you choose to study at Taylor¡¯s?

Taylor's¸¦ ¼±ÅÃÇÑ ÀÌÀ¯´Â ¹«¾ùÀΰ¡¿ä?

The reason that I chose Taylor¡¯s is because when I came to Malaysia for aneducation purpose, as I am foreigner student, I didn¡¯t have much choice to choosewhich University/ college. One day I got to hear the fame/ reputation about theTaylors hospitality is one of the best in Malaysia, and that is how I choseTaylors as my university. There is another reason that my brother used to studyin Taylors too. And he told me that Taylors provide good education system thatwill make me concentrate on my studies.

¿Ü±¹ÀÎÀ¸·Î¼­À¯ÇÐ ¸ñÀûÀ¸·Î ¸»·¹À̽þƿ¡ ¿Â ÀÌÈÄ ´ç½Ã¿¡´Â ¾î¶² ´ëÇÐÀ» ¼±Åà ÇØ¾ß ÇÒÁö¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¼±ÅñÇÀÌ ¸¹Áö ¾Ê¾Ò¾î¿ä. ±×·¯´øÁß Taylor'sÀÇ È£ÅÚ °ü±¤ ºÐ¾ß°¡ ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ ÃÖ°í ¼öÁØÀ̶ó´Â °ÍÀ» ¾Ë°Ô µÇ¾ú°í, À̸¦ ÅëÇØ ´ëÇÐÀ¸·Î¼­ Taylor's¸¦ ¼±Åà Çß¾î¿ä. ÀÌ¿Ü¿¡µµ ³ªÀÇ ÇüÀÌ Taylor's¿¡¼­ °øºÎ ÇÑ °Í ¶ÇÇÑ ´Ù¸¥ ÀÌÀ¯À̱⵵Çѵ¥, ´ç½Ã ÇüÀº Taylor's°¡ ÇлýµéÀÌ °øºÎ¿¡ ÁýÁßÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ¸¸µé¾î ÁÖ´Â ÁÁÀº ±³À° ½Ã½ºÅÛÀ» Á¦°ø ÇÑ´Ù°í ¸» Çß¾î¿ä.

2. What is the most interesting activity or project you have done in Taylor¡¯s University that have enhanced your knowledge and/or skills? [Elaboration is required]

Taylor's¿¡¼­ À¯ÇÐ »ýÈ° Áß ±â¼úÀ̳ª Áö½ÄÀ» ÇÔ¾ç ½ÃŲ °¡Àå Èï¹Ì·Î¿ü´ø ƯÁ¤ Çг» È°µ¿À̳ª ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ®´Â ¹«¾ùÀ̾ú³ª¿ä?

In year 2011 October, there was an activity called ¡°World Food Day¡± inTaylors and I participated in this activity. This activity is about the packingthe food for the people who are in hunger. Through this activity I got thethink again about the World. what is happening around the World. In the Worldthere are many other people who are still suffering by a hunger. And every fewsecond children are dying because of hunger. It was something new to me, causethe world I knew was where people are living their own life and have no problemwith their every single meals. So through this I got to think again.

2011³â 10¿ù, World Food Day ¶ó ºÒ¸®´Â Çà»ç¿¡ Taylor's¿¡¼­ ÀÖ¾ú´Âµ¥, ´ç½Ã ÀÌ Çà»ç¿¡ Àúµµ Âü°¡¸¦ Çß¾î¿ä. ÀÌ Çà»ç´Â °¡³­À¸·Î ±¾ÁÖ¸®´Â »ç¶÷µéÀ» À§ÇØ À½½ÄÀ» Æ÷Àå ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ̾ú´Âµ¥, ÀÌÇà»ç¸¦ ÅëÇؼ­ ¼¼°è¿Í ¼¼°è¿¡¼­ ÀÏ¾î ³ª°í ÀÖ´Â Àϵ鿡 ´ëÇؼ­ ´Ù½Ã »ý°¢ ÇØ º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú´ø °è±â°¡ µÇ¾ú¾î¿ä. ¼¼»ó¿¡´Â¿©ÀüÈ÷ ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ±¾ÁÖ¸²¿¡ °íÅëÀ»¹Þ°í ÀÖÀ¸¸ç, Áö±Ý ÀÌ ¼ø°£¿¡µµ ¾î¸°À̵éÀÌ ±â¾Æ·Î ÀÎÇØ »ç¸ÁÇÏ°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä. Áö±Ý²¯ Á¦°¡ ¾Ë´ø ¼¼»óÀº »ç¶÷µéÀÌ °¢ÀÚÀÇ »îÀ» »ì¾Æ°¡°í ¸Å ³¢´ÏÀÇ ¹®Á¦°¡ ¾ø´Ù°í ¾Ë¾Æ ¿Ô´Âµ¥, World Food Day¸¦ ÅëÇØ ´Ù½Ã »ý°¢ÇØ º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô µÇ¾ú¾î¿ä.

3. Can you provide an example of a beyond the classroom experience or a project-based learning which has been very beneficial to you and your course mates?

º»ÀÎ ¹× °°Àº Àü°øÀÇ Ä£±¸µé¿¡°Ô ¸Å¿ì À¯ÀÍÇß´ø ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ® ±â¹Ý ÇнÀÀ̳ª ÇöÀå ÇнÀÀÇ ¿¹¸¦ µé¾î ÁÖ½Ç ¼ö Àִ°¡¿ä?

During the first semester, for F&B subject we had a project where we must choose onerestaurant and we had to find out as many things as we can about therestaurant, for example how many numbers of table, how many waiter/waitress,kitchen staffs, or how is the decoration of the restaurant. And this projectmade us to get more interesting about the restaurants anywhere we go and it issomehow necessary to get interested in restaurants as we are learninghospitality, I heard that we maybe working as a manager in restaurants too, not only about hotels.

1Çб⿡ ½ÄÀ½·á(F&B) °ú¸ñÀ» µé¾úÀ» ´ç½Ã, ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ®·Î¼­ ·¹½ºÅä¶û Çϳª¸¦¼±ÅÃ, ¼±ÅÃÇÑ ·¹½ºÅä¶ûÀÇ Å×ÀÌºí ¼ö, ¿þÀÌÅÍ ¹× ÁÖ¹æ ÀηÂ, ·¹½ºÅä¶ûÀÇ ½Ç³» Àå½Ä µîµî ·¹½ºÅä¶û¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ ÃÖ´ëÇÑ ¸¹Àº Á¤º¸¸¦ ¾Ë¾Æ ³»¾ß¸¸ Çß¾î¿ä. ÀÌ ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ®´Â Æò¼Ò¿¡ ¿ì¸®°¡ ¾Æ¹« »ý°¢ ¾øÀÌ °¡´Â ·¹½ºÅä¶û¿¡ Á» ´õ ¸¹Àº °ü½ÉÀ» °¡Áöµµ·Ï ¸¸µé¾ú°í, È£ÅÚ °ü±¤ºÐ¾ß¸¦ °øºÎ ÇÏ´Â ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô´Â È£ÅÚ »Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ·¹½ºÅä¶ûÀÇ ¸Å´ÏÀú·Î¼­ ÀÏÀ» ÇØ¾ß ÇÒ ¼öµµ Àֱ⿡ ·¹½ºÅä¶û¿¡ °ü½ÉÀ» °¡Áö´Âµ¥ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ ÀÏÀ̾ú´ÂÁö¶ó ±â¾ï¿¡³²³×¿ä.

4. Has e-learning helps in your studies? If yes, how?

E-Learning ½Ã½ºÅÛÀÌ °øºÎ¿¡ µµ¿òÀ» ÁÖ¾ú³ª¿ä? ±×·¸´Ù¸é ¾î¶»°Ô µµ¿òÀ» ÁÖ¾ú³ª¿ä?

Through e-learning, I got to learn a lot of new things that I never knew. Ihad a lot of assignments during the whole semester, and most likely all theassignments or project required e-learning system. When I use e-learning, Ifound the new sources related to the assignments. To give and example, therewas an assignment about searching what are the disadvantages that the tourismgive to particular country. And related to that I could look through types oftourism, which is also related to the questions, and I could get some moreideas about it.

E-Learning À» ÅëÇØ ÀÌÀü¿¡´Â Àý´ë ¸ð¸£´ø ¼ö¸¹Àº »õ·Î¿î °ÍµéÀ» °øºÎ Çؾ߸¸ Çß¾î¿ä. Çб⠳»³» ¾öû³­ °úÁ¦µé¿¡½Ã´Þ¸®¸é¼­, °ÅÀÇ ´ëºÎºÐÀÇ °úÁ¦¿Í ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ®µéÀÌ E-Learning ½Ã½ºÅÛÀ»ÇÊ¿ä·Î ÇßÀ¸¸ç, À̸¦ ÅëÇØ °úÁ¦¿Í ¿¬°üµÈ »õ·Î¿î Á¤º¸µéÀ» ¹ß°ß Çß¾ú¾î¿ä. ¿¹¸¦ µé¾î, ƯÁ¤ ±¹°¡¿¡ °ü±¤ »ê¾÷ÀÌ ÁÖ´Â ºÒÀÌÀÍÀ» Á¶»çÇÏ´Â °úÁ¦°¡ÀÖ¾ú´Âµ¥, ÀÌ¿Í °ü·ÃÇؼ­ Áú¹®°ú ¿¬°èµÈ °ü±¤ »ê¾÷ÀÇ ÇüŸ¦ °ËÅäÇÏ°í, °úÁ¦¿¡´ëÇÑ ¸î °¡Áö ¾ÆÀ̵ð¾î¸¦ E-Learning¿¡¼­ ã¾Æ ³¾ ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú¾î¿ä.

Total 111
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸ Ãßõ
P** ´Ô Taylor's È£Åڰ濵ÇÐ 1Çбâ 3.37 / 4.0 ºÒ²É 08-25 1318 0
K** ´Ô ADP »ý¹°ÇкΠù Çбâ 4°³ °ú¸ñ ¹«»ç Á¾·á ºÒ²É 08-25 1215 0
Y** ´Ô Taylor's È£Åڰ濵°ú 1Çбâ 3.02 / 4.0 ¼º°ú ºÒ²É 08-25 1133 0
Taylor's College ij³ª´Ù °í3 CPU ¼ö°­ ¼ö±â ºÒ²É 06-27 2701 0
HELP A Level ¼ö°­ÇÑ ÇлýºÐÀÇ ¼ö±â ºÒ²É 06-24 2967 0
HELP Foundation 1Çб⠼ö±âÀԴϴ社¤¾¤¾ ºÒ²É 05-14 2707 0
HELP ´ëÇÐ ÀçÇлý Áß º´¿ø ÀÔ¿ø °ü·Ã ¹®Á¦ ÇØ°á °úÁ¤ (1) ºÒ²É 07-17 3158 0
À̹α¹¿¡¼­ÀÇ ¿©±Ç ¹ÝȯÀÌ ´Ê¾îÁ®¼­ ±Í±¹ Áö¿¬ »ç·Ê ºÒ²É 05-03 3404 0
Taylor's µµÂø ÀÌÈÄ ±â¼÷»ç ºñ¿ë ¹®Á¦ ÇØ°á »ç·Ê (2) ºÒ²É 03-13 3549 0
¿©±Ç ȸ¼ö ½Ã±âÀÇ Áö¿¬¿¡ ´ëÇÑ »ç·Ê (¿¬¸» ÁÖÀÇ) (1) ºÒ²É 12-31 4266 0