·Îº¿
·Îº¿
Ȩ < À¯ÇÐÀ» ÁغñÀü¿¡ < °øÁö»çÇ×Àº ²À Àоî¿ä

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-03-17 11:29
¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ 03¿ù 18ÀÏ~31ÀÏ Àü¸é ÈÞ±³·É, ¿Ü±¹ÀÎ ÀÔ±¹ ±ÝÁö, ³»±¹ÀÎ ¿©Çà ±ÝÁö
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÒ²É
Á¶È¸ : 500   Ãßõ : 0  
ȸ¿ø´Ôµé º¸¼¼¿ä~ 

Áö³­ 03¿ù13ÀÏ ±Ý¿äÀÏ Çѱ¹ÀÎÀÇ Àü¸é ÀÔ±¹ ±ÝÁö¿¡ À̾î, ¾îÁ¦ 03¿ù 17ÀÏ ¿ù¿äÀÏ ¹ã 10½Ã (Çѱ¹ 11½Ã) ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ ÃѸ®°¡ À̵¿ Á¦ÇÑÀ» 03¿ù 18ÀÏ~ 03¿ù 31ÀϱîÁö ³»¸°´Ù´Â ¹ßÇ¥°¡ ÀÖ¾ú³×¿ä. ¾Æ·¡¿Í °°ÀÌ ÁÖ ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ Çѱ¹ ´ë»ç°üÀÇ °øÁö ³»¿ë°ú ÃѸ®ÀÇ ¹ßÇ¥ ³»¿ë¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¿µ¾î Àü¹®À» ¿Ã·Á µå¸®´Ï Âü°íÇØ ÁÖ¼¼¿ä. 

¾îÁ¦µµ Á¦°¡ °øÁö¿¡ µå·ÈÁö¸¸, ´ëºÎºÐÀÇ ´ëÇеéÀÌ ¼ö¾÷À» OnlineÀ¸·Î ´ëüÇÏ°í ÀÖ°í, ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ È®ÁøÀÚ¼ö°¡ Áõ°¡ÇÏ´Â ½Ã±âÀÌ´Ï ¸¸Å­, Çѱ¹ ÀçÇлýºÐµéÀº È®ÁøÀÚ°¡ ´õ ¸¹¾ÆÁö±â Àü¿¡, Àå±â º¸°üÀÌ °¡´ÉÇÑ ½ÄÇ°µéÀ» ¹Ì¸® Á» »ç µÎ½Ã¸é ÁÁ°Ú¾î¿ä. 

´Ù¸¸, ÀçÇлý ¿©·¯ºÐµéÀº Çѱ¹ÀÇ »ç·Ê·Î ºÃÀ»¶§ À§Ç豺ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ñ¸¸Å­ ³Ê¹« °ÆÁ¤ÇÏÁö ¸¶½Ã°í, Çб³¸¦ °¡Áö ¾Ê´Â µ¿¾È Çб³¿¡¼­ ÁÖ´Â ¿Â¶óÀÎ ÀÚ·áµéÀÇ °øºÎ³ª ¿©°¡½Ã°£À» Àß º¸³»½Ã°í, Æ´Æ´ÀÌ ¸¶½ºÅ© Âø¿ë ÇÏ½Ã°í ¾Æħ Àú³áÀ¸·Î »êÃ¥ÀÌ¶óµµ ´Ù³à ¿À½Ã±â¸¦ ¹Ù¶ö°Ô¿ä. 

±×¸®°í, ¸»·¹À̽þƴ ȮÁøÀÚ¼ö°¡ ¸¹Áö´Â ¾ÊÁö¸¸, ´Ã¾î³ª´Â Ãß¼¼¿¡¼­ Ãʱ⠰ú°¨ÇÑ Á¶Ã³¸¦ ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ï ±àÁ¤ÀûÀ¸·Î »ý°¢ÇØ Áֽñ⸦ ´çºÎ µå¸±°Ô¿ä.  

ÁÁÀº ÇÏ·ç µÇ½Ã±¸¿ä~ 

2020³â 03¿ù 17ÀÏ
¾Æ½Ã¾Æ À¯ÇÐ
³²º´±¸ ´ëÇ¥ µå¸²

¡Ú±ä±Þ¡Ú ¸»·¹À̽þƠÁ¤ºÎ À̵¿ Á¦ÇÑ Á¶Ä¡ ¹ßÇ¥ (3.16)

¡à ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ Á¤ºÎ´Â Äڷγª19 »óȲ°ú °ü·ÃÇÏ¿© 3¿ù 18ÀϺÎÅÍ 31ÀϱîÁöÀÇ À̵¿ Á¦ÇÑ Á¶Ä¡(Restricted Movement Order)¸¦ ¹ßÇ¥ÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´ÙÀ̴ ¸ðµç ¿Ü±¹ÀÎ °ü±¤°´ ¹× ¹æ¹®°´ÀÇ ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ ÀÔ±¹ ±ÝÁö¸¦ Æ÷ÇÔÇϸ系¿ëÀº ¾Æ·¡¸¦ Âü°íÇÏ¿© Áֽñ⠹ٶø´Ï´Ù.

ÀÚ¼¼ÇÑ ¼¼ºÎ »çÇ×Àº ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ Á¤ºÎ¿¡¼­ ¹ßÇ¥ÇÏÁö ¾ÊÀº ¹ÙÈ®ÀεǴ ´ë·Î Ãß°¡ °øÁöÇϵµ·Ï ÇÏ°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.

¡Û Ã¹Â°Á¾±³½ºÆ÷Ã÷¹®È­È°µ¿À» Æ÷ÇÔÇÑ ´Üü È°µ¿À̳ª ¸ðÀÓÀ» Àü±¹ÀûÀ¸·Î ±ÝÁöÇÑ´Ù½´ÆÛ¸¶ÄϽÃÀåÆíÀÇÁ¡°ú »ýÈ°ÇʼöÇ°À» ÆǸÅÇÏ´Â ÆíÀǽü³À» Á¦¿ÜÇÑ ¸ðµç Á¾±³¿Í »ó¾÷½Ã¼³À» Æó¼âÇÑ´Ù.

¡Û µÑ°¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ ±¹¹ÎÀÇ ÇØ¿Ü ¿©ÇàÀ» ±ÝÁöÇÑ´ÙÇØ¿Ü¿¡¼­ ±Í±¹ÇÑ ¸»·¹À̽þÆÀεéÀº °Ç°­°ËÁøÀ» ¹Þ°í 14ÀÏ µ¿¾È ÀÚ°¡°Ý¸®¸¦ ÇØ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù.

¡Û ¼Â°¸ðµç ¿Ü±¹ÀÎ °ü±¤°´ ¹× ¹æ¹®°´ÀÇ ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ ÀÔ±¹À» ±ÝÁöÇÑ´Ù.

¡Û ³Ý°¸ðµç À¯Ä¡¿ø±¹°ø¸³Çб³±â¼÷Çб³±¹Á¦Çб³¿Í ±× ¿Ü ÃʵîÁߵºñ´ëÇÐÀ» ÈÞ±³ÇÑ´Ù.

¡Û ´Ù¼¸Â°Àü±¹ÀÇ ¸ðµç °ø¸³»ç¸³ ´ëÇаú Á÷¾÷ ÈƷü¾Å͸¦ ÈÞ±³ÇÑ´Ù.

¡Û ¿©¼¸Â°Çʼö ¼­ºñ½º¿Í ¿¬°èµÈ Á¤ºÎ±â°ü°ú °³ÀÎ ¼ÒÀ¯ »ç¾÷ÀåÀ» Á¦¿ÜÇÑ ¸ðµç Á¤ºÎ ¹× °³ÀÎ ¼ÒÀ¯ »ç¾÷ÀåÀ» Æó¼âÇÑ´Ù.

(Çʼö¼­ºñ½º¹°Àü±â¿¡³ÊÁöÅë½Å¿ìÆí±³Åë°ü°³¼®À¯°¡½º¿¬·á¹æ¼Û±ÝÀ¶ÀºÇຸ°Ç¾àÇ°¼Ò¹æ±³µµ¼ÒÇ׸¸°øÇ×Ä¡¾È±¹¹æû¼Ò¼Ò¸Å½ÄÇ° °ø±Þ)

À̵¿ Á¦ÇÑ Á¶Ä¡¿Í °ü·ÃÇÑ ¹®ÀÇ»çÇ×Àº National Operations Management Center, 03-8888-2010 (3.17 ¿ÀÈÄ 12½ÃºÎÅÍ ¿î¿µ)·Î ¹®ÀÇÇϽñ⠹ٶø´Ï´Ù.

English Version of the Prime Minister¡¯s announcement on Movement Control Order

The government has decided to implement the Movement Control Order, from March 18, 2020, the day after March 31, 2020, across the country.  This control order is made under the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases Act 1988 and the Police Act 1967. This Movement Control Order includes;

First, the general prohibition of mass movements and gatherings across the country including religious, sports, social and cultural activities.  To enforce this prohibition, all houses of worship and business premises should be closed, except for supermarkets, public markets, grocery stores and convenience stores selling everyday necessities.  Specifically for Muslims, the adjournment of all religious activities in mosques and mosques including Friday prayers is in line with the decision of the Special Mental Health Committee meeting on March 15, 2020.

Secondly, the sanctions cover all Malaysians traveling abroad.  For those who have just returned from overseas, they are required to undergo a health check and to do a quarantine (or self quarantine) for 14 days;

Third, restrictions on the entry of all tourists and foreign visitors into the country;

Fourth, closure of all kindergartens, government and private schools including daily schools, boarding schools, international schools, tahfiz centers and other primary, secondary and pre-university institutions;

Fifth, the closure of all public and private higher education institutions (IPTs) and skills training institutes nationwide;  and

Sixth, the closure of all government and private premises except those involved in essential services (water, electricity, energy, telecommunications, postal, transportation, irrigation, oil, gas, fuel, lubricants, broadcasting, finance, banking,  health, pharmacy, fire, prison, port, airport, safety, defense, cleaning, retail and food supply.

I realize that my brothers and sisters may feel that the actions taken by this Government create difficulties and difficulties for our brothers and sisters in our daily lives.  However, this action must be taken by the government to curb the spread of the Covid-19 outbreak which is likely to endanger the lives of the people of the country.

We have seen a rapid increase in the Covid-19 outbreak from tens of thousands of people infected with the virus to thousands of people over time short in some other countries.  Of course, brothers and sisters do not want the same thing to happen in our country.

We can't wait any longer until things get worse.  Drastic action should be taken immediately to prevent the spread of the disease by limiting the movement of the public.  This is the only way we can prevent more people from being infected by the outbreaks that can destroy lives.

I hope my brothers and sisters will be able to endure this challenge.  Don't panic, don't worry, and stay calm.  I believe with the measures of movement restrictions implemented by the Government, we will be able to block the spread of this outbreak in the near future.

We have seen some countries take drastic steps to control the outbreak such as China which has shown a sharp decline in cases of Covid-19 infection.

I also want to assure you that the supply of food, daily necessities and healthcare including face masks is sufficient.  I have directed the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs to continuously monitor the situation of food supply and daily needs in the market during the duration of this Movement Control Order.

I urge my brothers and sisters to always obey this Order of Control.  It is our collective responsibility that we must carry out as citizens who care about our families, our communities and our country.

I also want to inform you that the National Security Council Special Meeting will meet daily to monitor and monitor the situation of the Covid-19 outbreak.  I will personally chair this meeting and inform my brothers and sisters of the Covid-19 outbreak situation from time to time.

If you have any questions regarding the Movement Control Order, you can contact the National Operations Management Center at hotline 03-88882010 starting at noon tomorrow.

Total 305
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸ Ãßõ
-- !! ³×À̹öÄ«Æä / À¯Åõºê ä³Î·Î¸¸ ¾÷µ¥ÀÌÆ® ÁøÇà !! -- ºÒ²É 04-30 998 0
»ó´ã ZOOM, 010 4527 7475, ÀÔÇп©ºÎ, »ç¹«½Ç ¾àµµ, »ó´ãºñ, °Ë¡¦ ºÒ²É 12-07 1631 0
305 ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ ¼öµµ±Ç Áö¿ª ¿Ü±¹ÀÎ Á¢Á¾ 08¿ù 09ÀÏ ºÎÅÍ ºÒ²É 08-04 305 0
304 Äڷγª·Î ÀÎÇÑ À¯ÇÐ °ü·Ã Çлý ¹× ºÎ¸ð´ÔÀÇ °ÆÁ¤¿¡ ´ëÇØ ºÒ²É 07-28 227 0
303 ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ Äڷγª ¹é½Å »óȲ 07¿ù 21ÀÏ ±âÁØ ºÒ²É 07-22 163 0
302 ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ Äڷγª ¹é½Å »óȲ 07¿ù 14ÀÏ ±âÁØ ºÒ²É 07-15 179 0
301 07¿ù 15ÀÏ ºñÀÚ (EAL, VAL, TAL) »óȲ ºÒ²É 07-15 220 0
300 Çѱ¹ ±Í±¹½Ã PCR À½¼º °á°ú ¹Ýµå½Ã ÁöÂü, Ç×°ø±â ž½Â Á¦ÇÑ ºÒ²É 07-12 174 0
299 ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ Äڷγª ¹é½Å »óȲ 07¿ù 08ÀÏ ±âÁØ ºÒ²É 07-09 138 0
298 ´ëÇÐ º° 1:1 ¿Â¶óÀÎ »ó´ã ÁÖ¼± ¹× ÁøÇà ¾È³» ºÒ²É 07-08 183 0
297 INTI 07¿ù 11ÀÏ (ÀÏ) ¿ÀÈÄ 03½Ã µðÀÚÀÎ ÇкÎ, 07¿ù 13ÀÏ (È­) 07¡¦ ºÒ²É 07-08 221 0
296 INTI 07¿ù 10ÀÏ (Åä) ¿ÀÈÄ 03½Ã~04½Ã ±ÝÀ¶Á¤º¸ÇÐ °ø°³ °­ÀÇ ºÒ²É 07-08 165 0
295 ÃÖ±Ù ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ Äڷγª, ¹é½Å, ºñÀÚ °ü·Ã »óȲ ºÒ²É 07-01 175 0
294 06¿ù 30ÀÏ ºñÀÚ (EAL, VAL, TAL) »óȲ ºÒ²É 06-30 175 0
293 ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ Äڷγª ¹é½Å »óȲ 06¿ù 29ÀÏ ±âÁØ ºÒ²É 06-30 162 0
292 ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ ºÀ¼â·É (MCO) À翬Àå ºÒ²É 06-28 192 0
291 EMGS 06¿ù 23ÀÏ ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ ÀÔ±¹ ÀýÂ÷ ¹× °Ý¸® ±â°£ Á¶Á¤ °ü·Ã ¡¦ ºÒ²É 06-24 223 0

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    
and or

ȸ»ç¼Ò°³/ã¾Æ¿À½Ã´Â±æ °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü Á¦ÈÞ¹®ÀÇ °ü¸®ÀÚ¿¡°Ô ¸ÞÀϺ¸³»±â